Thursday, June 9, 2011

Immersion: Creativity with Ms Tito

For this term our theme is “Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger”. In other words we are studying how technology has changed over the years. To help us out with what we have to learn, we have immersion classes. The first rotation activity our class did was “Creativity”. Ms Tito was the teacher for this activity so I was sure that this would be fun!

As part of our task we had to create a way of creating our name in anyway possible. The whole senior team could enter this competition and the prize would be to throw water balloons at your class, including the teacher!!! I looked around the classroom seeing many cool designs. I knew that this task was not going to be easy!

When I was thinking about some ideas I looked around the class room and saw people already starting! That showed me that I really needed to pick up before time ran out! I had an idea but it was quite complicated. In the end of the session I had just finished in time, I don’t think it was my best work that I have done but I just hope it would be good enough to be a contender at least.

At the end of the day I really enjoyed the activity and I would like to do it again!

By Tanielu

1 comment:

PES Art Expo 2022 - Room 7 Artwork

 Today our school held an Art Expo in the hall. Each team and class in the school showcased the art creations from their inquiry around '...